Adding maps to articles as well as a map of stories with location information can all be done in a few easy steps.
- In a web browser, go to latlong.net and search for your location, or simply search Durango or Cortez Colorado to get you in the general area.
- Click on the map to identify a specific location, click the pin to display latitude and longitude and copy these coordinates.
- Go to the article properties in Saxotech Editorial and find the Geo-location area under the web properties tab for your article.
- Paste the latitude and longitude in the appropriate areas and add a ‘Label’ and ‘Data’ which will populate the map info windows.
- To add more points on the map, click add in the properties.